Me and my dh have been ttc for a couple months now. My last period was march 25th and I believe I have a 28day cycle bc I did ovulate on the 14th day. April 8th! And on the 4th and 5th we had sex about 5xs unprotected. About a week later I had breast tenderness but did not want to get my hopes up. Ever sense around the time I've ovulated, my cervix has not dropped or hardened. It has stay pretty soft and high. I was expecting ap eriod on the 22nd of april but it did not come till the 25th. It was a normal period so I figured better luck next time. I still have been having breast tenderness and my belly is taking on a weird shape. I know it is to soon to have a baby bump, so its probably bloated but not how it usually gets. You'd have to see it to understand. Anyways, my period has been normal just a little late. But my cervix has still not dropped. Even on my period. It is still high and soft. (Yes I checked) I know your cervix should become low and hard. So idk. Could this possibly be pregnancy? I know that you should miss your period but I know nameless amount of people who had some form of a period or whatever during their early pregnancy.....normal ones.

My first pregnancy, the same thing happened. I came on my cycle, everything was normal, my breast were tender, but at the same time i didn think i was pregnant. Until my stomach would start growling really loud and i found myself sleeping more and more, and being tired easily also, and the next month my cycle didnt come, so i knew i was pregnant.. Just take a test or you could wait until your next cycle is due to see if you really are.