Yesterday evening, I had double vision and not only for a moment, had it lasted at least 20-30 min. My friend was sitting next to me, but I didn’t say anything. Yesterday was hot day, I though that is because of heat or maybe my blood pressure. Anyway, I am worried since. What could be the possible cause of it? I am only 23 years old, female. Please, what I should do?

Double vision is condition that has many potential causes and is not a diagnosis in and of itself, but rather a symptom. It is important for you to note whether double vision is present when one or both eyes are open, so if double vision disappears when either eye is closed, the problem is likely related to misalignment of the eyes. There are many potential causes, but I doubt that it is because of heat or blood pressure. Anyway you should definitely see a doctor, don’t wait too long.