For years I suffer from migraines and I have learned somehow to deal with it but I also now have to face loss of peripheral vision. I went to see a doc for I wanted to check my eyes for this strong pressure I started to feel around my eye area. And I was told I have glaucoma that causes loss of peripheral vision. So does loss of peripheral vision means that I might become blind one day?

You won’t get blind because you now know you have loss of peripheral vision and it might be well treated. You had glaucoma probably for long time without even knowing it for glaucoma is not followed by pain and you still might see good but anyway you need the proper treatment for if not treated it may lead to blindness. And your loss of peripheral vision is probably caused by the chronic migraines you have and for the constant high pressure in the eyes that you’re not even aware of. Anyway I control my glaucoma with eye drops now, but I also had laser surgery for after I was taking eye drops for long time they stopped to be effective that much. Laser therapy is focused on draining the fluids out of the eye which causes high eye pressure but I still am taking glaucoma drops few times a day. And there’s also surgery as the treatment option but only in cases where eye drops and laser therapy have failed. Anyway you need to get the proper treatment for if not treated loss of peripheral vision might turn into blindness. And this is not something that could be cured by using drops for some time, it’s for life.