Hi! Recently I had lasik surgery. But I am not satisfied with results. My symptom is double image after lasik. Doctor didn’t tell me before lasik that is possible complication. Please tell me if you know something about that. I can’t drive car anymore. This bothers me a lot.

Hi! Irregular astigmatism resulting from a less than smooth corneal surface also can result when the laser correction is not centered properly on the eye. Resulting symptoms can include double vision. In these cases, the eye may need re-treatment or an enhancement. Irregular corneal healing after lasik surgery also can cause double vision though these likely will disappear when the healing process is complete.

Hi there,
Double vision can easily be caused by Lasik surgery. When did you had the surgery? How long have you been having this problem and have you tried to use some remedies or medication get rid of it? I know that double vision can be caused by many things, but the fact that you have had Lasik surgery indicates that this could be only induced by the laser surgery. You need to get back to your doctor and see if there is anything that you can do to fix this problem. I think that astigmatism can also induce double vision in people. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella