Dramatic response in treatment in parkinson's disease – that is what happened to my brother after the first several days of medication therapy. He has been diagnosed with parkinson's disease two weeks ago. He immediately started taking drugs and the improvement is already showing, thank God. Yet, we know that it is only improvement without curing the disease. Is there a way, a procedure to treat it this illness permanently?

Unfortunately, no. At least for now. Parkinson's disease is one of, I am sorry to say, many diseases that modern medicine today cannot find the cure for. Also, no cause has been discovered. At least, there are medicaments that ease the patient's life, eliminating the symptoms. Also, treatment includes physical therapy, individual and group consulting etc. We can only say for certain that it is not a fatal disease, even though the patients live a bit shorter then healthy people.