Hello all,
I and my brother both of us use to have Chonic Kidney Disease
and my Brother get cured totally and am also getting cure but still I need a few month to recover ..
anyway I like to share with you the Arabian way to cure kidney Disease
note: I merage with it Chinese way + breathing techniques for faster response
first of all this is some info you need to know any study :
1- not all materials which made your BP gets high are bad for your Kidney !
2- don`t stop making sport CZ if you do that you may reduce Creatinine leve for days but your kidney size will get smaller and Blood circulation in your Kidney will be less and less thus both minerals (Na,PO,PH) will get higher thus you will lose your kidney faster
3- don`t makes your kidney get colder , and don`t try to drink cold drinks CZ that will finish your kidney soon
4- go to sleep early and wake up early and try to breath the air of Fajer (air which comes right before morning)
5- having sex is something good for male who have Chronic Kidney disease Cz it reduce PO and Creatinine and Urid Acid also it reduce cotesol who is responsible for high blood Presser + block kidney from losing more po
I have many other notes but I don`t remember all of them right now !
anyway in Arabyan way they focus on this aspects:
1- same high values can effect of tissues of kidney
2- blood stasis is the most reasons of Chronic Kidney Disease
also there are much more aspects but am trying to simplify it to make t easier on you
how to reduce your values to make your kidney get better and better ?
first of all this course need 6mon up to 2 years
you need to be good patient at what you eat and what you do
note: you will feel very good after 1 month of treatment and after 6 month your kidney size/ function will back to normal BUT in this stage do not stop the treatment you need at least to hold a few month more before you can back to your normal life and BTW if your stop the treatment your kidney will get bad very fast
for me I try the treat for 5 month and then I stop and after a 4 mon of stopping my values get higher soon !!!! so please when you want to start do not stop and for sure feel free to ask me
this is list of what you need to get :
union ! yes union what can this cheap veg do !
first it reduce Urea in blood /colostrol and also increase size of urea but you have to take it as it is
2nd Arabic gum is for reducing Urea in blood and Arabic gum is the most effective matreal whcih can get your urea through small tesnsion Cz Arabic gum are not dejestable but in small tension it get the urea and that same as in pertonal deylisis but sure it`s much safe but you will feel some gases at first
3rd as result of just those 2 common veg you will be able to reude both creatinine and urea but still this is NOT for curing kidney but this way is for saving the rest of your kidney tissues
4th now we will more to the way of curing kidney which based upon may aspects which I will deal with later
but no I will wait you for any question or clearfication on that then -God will I will contunie- I don`t write this topic to sell anything I need you just dear Brothers/and Sisters to pray for me ..
waiting your replies and hopeing best for you
Peace Be with YOU
Mr.Kelany
Damascus,Syria
sorry for my broken English :$

You just eat onion and take this arabic gum? How much, and how often? You said you merge with Chinese way + breathing...is that acupuncture and yoga? Please write me back so I can have a cure. Thank you.

Please Help!!! I am having some major Kidney(bladder) problems and Have been in alot of pain in my lower back, burning after urinating, feels like knife stabbing pains from my urethra and been having nausea, abdominal pain, and diarehea!! :'( I have had a cystoscopy done and they tell me that I have a kidney disease (IC) Intersistial cystitits! I see a specialist in a weeek and wounder if anyone else has had this problem and what have the drs. done about it?? Please help

Selam you have interesting post any chance brother to share the rest of the knowledge, I believe in cure Allah swt did not send the disease with out a cure for it, only disease without cure is old age, so brother if Allah has given you knowledge to find the cure please share it in the name of Allah with the rest of us. Selam aleikm

Selam you have interesting post any chance brother to share the rest of the knowledge, I believe in cure. Allah swt did not send the disease with out a cure for it, only disease without cure is old age, so brother if Allah swt has given you knowledge to find the cure please share it in the name of Allah with the rest of us. Selam aleikom

Asalama alkerm

Dear Kelany

thanks you share the gum Arabic for renal failure,

can you tell me, which kind of gum arabic?

we have powder from Sudan ( may be making in Malysia ) brand : Sweetfabrie, but some one said anotehr brand: Safast gum arabic better for renal failure?

However, if you can give more details will be high appreciate

thanks in advance

Salam

Mohammed Abdullah

Taipei Taiwan

my email: _[removed]_

Anyone use gum arabic safast for renal failure

How are you now?

assalam o allikum boss mr kelany . i m very much dippressed for my older bro age is about 49 years old but he is suffering from both kidney paranchymal disease means his kidneys have be come small in size right kidne size is 6.8x3.2 left is 6.3x 2.3 and now he got cyst 1.2 cm at kidney pls tell me what to do help me for the name of ALLAH MOHAMMAD WA AALE MOHAMMAD PLS PLS TELL ME IN DETAIL THE TREATMENT AND PLS TELL ME UR CELLNUMBER I M FROM PAK AJJAB ALI KHAN

My mom creatinine 12...she is 70...I heard of gum Arabic...can you please let me know how to take it ...she is chronic kidney end stage

Sir, Pl help me as I don't want to go for dailisis My cr is 4.5 and bun is 42.kindly tell Mr he to use onoion and Arabic gum.onion has to taken raw or boiled or fried and same way he to tk Arabic gum bark.I'm in india

ramesh salaam alai kum my mother is on dialysis but she defied doctors for 10 years. she managed till her creatinime went uptill 12- 14. she took arabic gum every morning which she kept overnight in a glass of water about one teaspoon to dissolve. she also took honey and blackseed, nigella sative. i think if someone had guided her properly with the way to take these things and dosage she would still have avoided dialysis but moderm doctors are not seriously looking into ways to avoid dialysis any kidney failure theu just want to put patient on dialysis why cant they start cloning kidneys for each individual, why do they only only on arms and jugular veins to solve kidney problem and not touch the kidney why cant they clone and graft individual nephrons into damaged kidneys . black seed oil is potent and guarateed to work, by the Muhammad peaxe and blessings be upon him.He was God's prophet he will give us truth and nothing else why dont doctors look into Hijama practices which expells dirty blood out the body perhaps it can replace dialysis perhaps there would be no need to create these invasive fistulas where humam changes the design of a humam body. if researchers are reading this then act today stop thia nonsense of dialysis its not an answer it is a primitive amd outdated idea it is also a very kimdergartenish idea. modernise its time with all the technology around

Thanx you sir.

Sir could u pl tell the name of black seeds in Hindi and he to tk black seeds with honey in powder form or any other way.pl explain

Hello sister Im Morocco my father have polycystic kidney disease and he started to drink the juice of 2 onions + one spoon of pure honey twice per day and he drinks twice a day arabic gum 2 spoons in one cup of warm water.PS : the best arabic gum for kidneys called "Hashab"

I'm from kidney disease hospital in China. I just saw your message. How is your present condition? I hope I can provide some help for you.
Any help, you can contact me.
Best regards!
Sunny

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use