Unfortunately, no. At least for now. Parkinson's disease is one of, I am sorry to say, many diseases that modern medicine today cannot find the cure for. Also, no cause has been discovered. At least, there are medicaments that ease the patient's life, eliminating the symptoms. Also, treatment includes physical therapy, individual and group consulting etc. We can only say for certain that it is not a fatal disease, even though the patients live a bit shorter then healthy people.

Let's say form the start that Parkinson's disease does not have a tragic outcome. Even though the disease progresses slowly and motor and cognitive functions are deteriorating, still patients live almost a full length of life. Medications and various therapies, both physical and mental are here to provide, more or less normal life. I hope that your sister will find the strength to deal with her illness. Help her in that.