Someone posted that suboxone does not register positive for opiates on a UDS. My MD says it will. Anyone have more data on that?

I don't believe that sub will show up in a UDS. I just had a UDS 8 panel and my methadine did not shoe up. Yhese are individual tests that must be ordered by the Doc. In order to test foe methadone or sub they would have to order that specific test. It is not in an opiate screen. I am about 98% sure. Hope this helps and was in time.

It does not show up in the drug screens I have taken...

i took a drug test for FEDEX and opiates showed up from hydrocodone.

Suboxone does not show up as a opiate I go to the Doctor and am on a Suboxone Program and they drug scrren every visit and they have to special test for suboxone.

I can assure you, or rather anyone who comes along later to read this thread, that suboxone does not show up on a 7 panel, 9 panel, or even an 11 panel drug test.

It does not show up on the five panel saloiva test either.

Believe me, I have literally taken hundreds of them with never a problem.

Please take whatever doctors say with a graion of salt, bless their hearts, they are very influenced by misinformation and even propaganda, just like any other person.

Those symptoms were not, were NOT NOT NOT in your head.

You must taper, slowly, down to an incredibly small dose over many weeks... Imean take a two mg, yes 2, and break it into at least quarters by the time your done. That is to say 1 half of 1 mg will prob still make you withdraw.

Keep it mind that for surgery bupuenorphine is measured in MICROGRAMS not milligrams!!!!!

The longer you hav etaken it, the slower you must withdraw..

I have kicked methadone, heroin etc. and suboxne was right up there with the worst. Horrible. I really thought I was going to tear the tissue of my stomach from the violent, violent, dry heaves..

Oh yeah, THAT was "in my head"

Doctors are pathetically ignorant sometimes..

Course, I had been on opiates,methadone, etc on andf off for over 10 years..

Good luck to whoever might read this..

You must taper!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you do, I promise you, YOU WILL SUCCEED and with minimal withdrawal.. Just dont fool yourself into thinking you cant pay the paiper. Nothing is free in life! Sure S HELL NOT OPIATES!

methadone test is not on a panel it is a strip that they will put in a higher or even lower panel that is how they test for methadone I heard the other day at the PROBATION and pROLE office that a woman went to jail for testing possitive for sub's I don't know all about hat if it could be a rumor or not but I do KNow about he methadone and it is usaly tested in a PROBATION OR PROLE office or in jail......or at least they do in UPPER mcihigan

no.the answer is no,saboxon does not show up on a drug test. i've been on saboxon for 3& a half yrs now, i have a qrt. pc. in mouth now, i have 4 left, my dr. cut me off, for my own stupid reason! anyway the answer is no! but there is a test that my dr. gave me to test for the amount of bupermorphine levels, so thats the lab request for the lab to test for saboxon levels. my belief is to see how much is in my system to see whether i am taking my right dose or maybe not taking it at all & selling them & what not.(i did not sell) i aam now doing serious research, ha i'm allways a hard learner!!saboxon, in my belief is a horriffic way to go off from opiates, at my time of need in 'o6(july 25th) i felt greatfull for saboxon, now i'm learning i'm in for what may be a harder withdrawl, well i am doubting that, i was walking dead back than,we will see. i am preparing myself, thompson theory, vitamins( of nature to help w/ enegy & nutrients)lots of energy drinks, lots & lots of water, those restless legs are from dehydration.you also don't have to worry about drug tests if your not on anything.lol. that was something i'd chuckle inside about when iwas in rehb, ha, can't get me i'm drug free! OR i got a script! i'm getting to old to chase that damm dragon so hopefully this will be my last withdrawl, mind strengthening is VERY important, the mind is powerfull, talk to it & tell it to let your body no its going to be O.K.

ey im a newbie this is a dumb question but i have reason i will post later how do you show that you take opiates in a urin test when you dont want your doctor to know you stopped taking them

does sub"s come up in a drug test for probation????????

Yes, I have been tested many different ways and styles. I can only remember that the sub did show up on the op's bar, BUT THE BAR REGESTERED went CLEAN AFTER THE RECOMENDED TIME LAPS WAS COMPLETE.

The marking of positive was not a deep dark "positive" marking, like "AS-IF" the mark was water down.

To conclude, you must remember if your not peeing clean then who ever wants or needs to prove you dirty will and can keep checking your pee or blood till they find whats in your blood or pee. The good Dock's don't order certain test for certain people. You go to get checked for drugs. the panel test have never stop me from gaining employment due to a panel type test.

So in CLOSING, I have been clean and sober since SEP. 30th 2006. So, thank you alowing me to remember all the problems I don't have today.  Its so much ezer to stay clean, than to get clean and SOBER!!

I pray for all those sick and suffering, most of all those that now have 24 hours sober, they have made the most important decission in their whole life.

Hate to tell folks this but I went to a drug counselor for a pretrial screening. My test came back positive for suboxone. So I'm not sure if there is a new test or if this was a specialized test from this particular counselor. Regardless it did create an awkward moment in the office.

It does show up as BUP on some tests