Me and my girlfriend were grinding against each other (she was on top ) . I was wearing my boxers and some polyester shorts and she wearing a cotton underwear. So I did cum in my boxers but she got up just to be safe. After I came my shorts became moist a little. After that I fingered her but only From her panties.. And I don't think her panties were moist. Is there a chance for Her tO get pregnant? She is 17 and she does not want to take a contraceptive pill cause she is scared . Please help me out? Can she be pregnant if she fingered herself from her panties if she touched My wet bOxers?

No chance dude. Cmon enjoy your youth. I remember when I was 17 and lost my virginity and came in this girl in the first 10 seconds and she tried that pregnant c**p with me. It won't happen bro. You could but in your hand and smack her vagina and she would never get pregnant. You have to be inside her. Hope you can get a full hard on now...lmao.

Relax...your 10000% fine