Hi, My girlfriend and I are both virgins. We had dry sex for the first time. We both were wearing our underwear. She was wearing panties and I was wearing boxers. We were going at it and I noticed I was wet, and I know I didn't cum, because its quite different and I didn't feel any muscle contractions or anything. I had masterbated earlier in the day, pee'd right after, then pee'd once more later on in the night. My question is, can she get pregnant? Even though both of us were wearing our underwear? I know that my boxers were a bit moist, but when I asked her if her panties were wet, she stated, "no." And if they were, she said it was probably sweat, since it was in the car. But I just don't know. I don't think precum and what not can go through underwear. Especially if she was ontop of me... I'm just worried. Thank you.

Also, she takes birth control for her achne. Takes it everyday, but not at consistent times...

Anyone? Please help me.

Theres a high chance she isnt pregnant, it would be hard for the sperm to get through two layers of clothing.and she said that her underwear wasnt wet, so that means it must have not even got through your boxers, and even if she was wet, like i said, it would hard for the sperm to get through the clothing.so id say its highly unlikely that she can get pregnant.but if it'll make the worry go away, take a pregnancy test.