Me and my girlfriend were messing around and dry humping when I ejaculated. I was wearing polyester shorts with no boxers and she was wearing a jean skirt and panties. When this happend she had pulled her skirt up so it was only my shorts and her panties inbetween us. When I did ejaculate we stopped right away. Is it still possible that she could get pregnant?

well from what i know sperm cant travel through clothing especially multiple layers of clothing (your shorts and her panties) and without sperm you cant obviously get her pregnant. yet some people tend to argue that sperm can travel through clothing but from what i know and read it cant. and if you think about it saying it could go through clothing it would be a hard task i guess that the sperm could go through the shorts, through the panties, into her vagina, swim all the way to the tubes without any direct penetration. so odds are she probably may not be pregnant but next time make sure you dont ejaculate at all and if you are going to take it a step further please wear a condom. oh and just incase you two might be freaking out by this, make sure she doesnt stress or worry as hard as that may sound because that could delay or even skip the period and you two wouldnt want that because you might think shes pregnant, (i know i say this everytime but its true.) and if you want to be 100% certain just take a preg. test after she misses her period (if she does) hope this helps good luck

did your gf ever get pregnant???

This happened to me did she end up being pregnant?

You're unlikely to get a reply, just as the previous poster didn't. But whether or not she got pregnant is largely irrelevant. You need to think about what happened to you.

You can only get pregnant when sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time.

1. Firstly, did it happen at a fertile time?
  2. Secondly, was there an opportunity for sperm to enter your vagina?
    • Did your underwear get wet? Was it open-weave material? (Sperm can only swim, so need fluid to move.)
    • Was any wetness anywhere near your vagina?
    If the answer to these questions is 'no', there is no chance of pregnancy.

Hope this helps as a start. If you want to ask more, please do so.