Please help!!

On Saturday in the early morning I had unprotected oral sex with a guy and I am not on any birht control.  I had my jeans on the whole itme while he was naked.  I was extremely wet though.  He ejaculated all over my face, hair, and throat.  It is possible I could still be at risk for pregnancy?  Since I was wet could sperm get on my pants and "travel though"?

I then slept in the same bed as one of my friends without taking a shower and leaving the ejacualtion in my hair, and probably my clothes.  Is she at risk for pregnancy since she slept by me on my nasty clothes? 

Also, what if he put is hands down my pants after we were done, but only touched my butt? Can sperm get in that way as well?  AND, I went to the abthroom a coupl eof hours later.  Could sperm from my face/hand/clothes/me being wet before, still be own me and enter my vagina that way?

Finally, I wore the same pants and underwear to bed and part of the next day.  I think that is what I'm most worried about, is that the sperm could have been left on my wet pants and traveled through my pants and underwear.  Along with me using the rest-room a couple of hours after it happened.

I did end up taking the morning after pill 60 hours after this happened, though I am still so worried and full of panic. I made such a foolish choice.

most likely not the sperm would have probaly died by then

If I could please get some more answers to this I would appreciate it. I am so worried right now, it is all I can think about. I mean he wiped the cum off with his shirt that was on the ground. I touched his shirt and then I touched my cell phone and then about an hour later I went to the bathroom. I'm so worried it could have sperm could have traveled up my vagina that way..

the air kills it your in the clear

I just found out through an ovulation calendar I was ovulating during this time as well! Does this increase my chances!?! HELP!