My periods came on April 15 and we had oral on April 26. We didn't have mating, it was just oral. I'm still virgin but I'm not sure whether his penis or sperms touched outer part of my V while taking bath. Also he jizzed on my chest and I rinsed that all. Is it possible that sperm could have got stuck into my V? Could I be pregnant?

Please don't mark this question as abusive. I'm really worried and want your help

Ahh man, I really wish people would get information about sex before they have it.

Oral will NEVER get you pregnant.  Reason is if you swallow sperm it dies in your stomach with the acid, bile is very strong and potent.  IF he ejaculates onto your stomach the sperm cannot travel into your bellybutton and into your cervix.  The ONLY way is for the sperm to be ejaculated into your vagina which then the sperm have to swim up into your cervix - can't do it if even stuck on a hair by the vagina.

So just to confirm you read properly - YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT FROM ORAL!

Really really thanks. Actually I rinsed my chest after ejaculation and thought that sperms must have traveled with water (while taking shower right after ejaculation) and would have got stuck by the opening of the Vagina.

Won't and can't happen. Again, when ejaculated into the vagina is the only way pregnancy will occur. Or at the fertility clinic but that's a different story.

Enjoy your day stress free!

Maybe think about getting some contraceptives such as birth control which there is plenty to chose from or use a condom as well which help protect against STD's as well. Food for thought...