please help me, i'm so stressed, my boyfriend and i were dry humping and he ejaculated. we were both wearing clothes.. Is there any chance I can be pregnant from this?

Possible, but very unlikely. You give very little information as to exactly what happened, what you were wearing, what happened to his ejaculate, and when in your cycle it happened. You can only get pregnant when sperm enters your vagina at a fertile time.

The chances of sperm getting through 4 layers of clothes is remote. Sperm swim; they can't crawl. However they could possibly get through light or particularly open-weave material, especially if you were also very wet. So what exactly were you both wearing? How wet were you?

But was it a fertile time? What date did it happen, and what date is your next period due? How long is your cycle?

I hope this helps as a start.

It happened two months ago. My menstruation doesnt always come on time.. I got my period that month and it lasted for six days.. I got my period this month and there was a lot blood. Idk im so stressed im young for this

You are almost certainly not pregnant if you have had two normal heavy periods since your last sexual activity. Some women do have periods throughout pregnancy, but that is not often and they are not usually so heavy and for so long. You say you are young, but you haven't said your age, or where you come from, or your cultural/religious background. If it helps to talk about it more, please feel free to ask/talk. Privately if you prefer.

The first period wasn't so heavy and the second period was.. I'm a 17-year-old virgin.. I come from Croatia and I'm Christian. :)

And thank you so much for help.. You are nice

I think the indications still are that you are not pregnant. You didn't go into detail about what happened, what you were wearing, and how wet you were, nor when your next period is due. But I don't think you have much to fear.
I am from England and retired, and I'm a Christian also, and would be pleased to help further if I can, particularly with trying to avoid a similar scare in the future. What sort of Church do you belong to? Take care. God Bless.

Thank you for you kind comment (although someone disapproves - I got a thumbs down!). I try to help and be understanding.

The offer of further help (even in private) stands for the future also.

We were both wearing underwear and pants.. I was wet from myself.. And when he came home he told me he had little wet spot on his pants.. He said that he didn't ejaculate.. Wasn't even near to it.. But I'm scared.. My periods are nor regular but they always come between 8th-15th in a month :) i think i clicked thumb down.. Haha i was going to reply your message and i accidentaly disliked you answer :) but you helped me really i put question on medical site in my country and the doctor told me that pregnancy isn't an option here and that i need to educate myself more about sexual activities.. I don't wanna get pregnant at this age.. Neither my boyfriebd doesn't want to have sex before marriage.. So I'm scared

1. If he didn't ejaculate (you said earlier he did), then the likelihood is that you would not get pregnant. The little wet spot is likely to be from his pre-cum, which, although it can contain sperm, is not very copious. If there were no wet spot on your pants, then there would be no possibility of sperm transferring as sperm need liquid to swim.
  2. Can you tell me the date when your last period started? (if possible the start of the previous two also)
  3. It is good that you both want to keep sexual intercourse for after marriage. Sexual intercourse is a bonding activity, and is best kept for your spouse.
  4. Do you want "to educate [yourself] more about sexual activities"? If so I would be willing to help. Just ask.
  5. Do you understand your body and reproductive system? If you need help, again just ask.
  6. In the situation you have outlined, I don't think you need to be scared - but I realise that is easy to say.

Thank you so much. My periods past months 1.9. 5.10. 6.11. And now 11.12. I don't know if it's correct for 11th month. Well I'm not that well educated and some questions I don't know are : can sperm die by washing away it from your hands with water and soap.. And can dry humping with clothes lead to pregnancy if guy ejaculates in his pants..

Yes to both! But the second is much less likely.

1. Sperm need liquid to survive. They swim; they cannot walk (think tadpoles). Ejaculate is mainly fluid from the prostate mixed with millions of microscopic sperm. However pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) can contain some sperm also. If you have ejaculate on your hands and then wash those hands, then the ejaculate will be washed away, and with it, the sperm. They will not be on your hands any more, and will die.
  2. Again, remember that sperm only travel by swimming, but the ejaculate can pass through fabric, and with it, some sperm. However, if you are both wearing underwear and pants, then the sperm (in ejaculate) has to travel through 4 layers of fabric. That would be less difficult with thin fabric. The fabric would soak up at least some of the fluid, potentially leaving the sperm stranded. Nevertheless, if you were very wet which soaked your underwear and made your pants wet, and his copious ejaculate soaked his underwear and pants, there is the possibility that sperm could swim through the 4 layers of fabric. The sperm would then have to swim into your vagina, and from there make its hazardous journey to your fallopian tubes. If this happens at a fertile time, then fertilisation could occur which might lead to pregnancy. This is not very likely, but it only takes one sperm, so the possibility is there.

I hope this answers your questions, but if you don't understand anything I have said, please ask again.

If you have other related questions, then please ask.

You said "I'm not that well educated", so feel free to ask anything, even unrelated to this topic or area.

thank you :)
well he said the stain was in his pants, not out, on visible place to anyone, i don't know does that mean sperm didn't pass his pants?

It seems most likely that the semen did not soak through his pants, so sperm would not be able to swim through.

thank you for your help