So last night my boyfriend and I had dry sex but I had pants and underwear on and he had boxers,basket ball shorts on. (Basically we had our clothes on the whole time) We were having dry sex a couple of times but when I touched his penis he wasn't wet or anything. I'm scared of getting pregnant early. I didn't take off my underwear or pants and I'm already scared as hell cause of this. He didn't take his shorts and boxers off But I was the only one who was wet. I could feel his penis poking my vagina area but I didn't feel any cum. I'm still freaking out. There's no chance of me getting pregnant this way right? I'm still a virgin and I didn't feel cum or anything besides my vagina being wet.  

Basically what y'all are doing is what i call haunching. You being wet is natural for a woman not the guy. By you feeling his penis poking you is what caused that. You can't get pregnant or cum by haunching. So there's no reason to freak out.

No, you won't be pregnant