I have this dull ache over liver area, upper part of abdomen. Well, I haven't confirmed yet that it is my liver giving me the pain and not my gall bladder but I'm pretty sure. Has anyone ever experienced this? I am so worried, and my doctor doesn’t work until next week. I feel helpless.

Yes, you are right liver pain is characterized by a dull ache in the upper right area of the abdomen. It can also radiate into the back and sometimes the shoulder. I also suffer from liver. I have multiple liver mets and livers do hurt! But It depends on my tumor marker and at it's highest I had a lot of aching. One of my most painful experiences was a liver biopsy. I have been on Xeloda for 14 months and Femara and Taxotere before that. I have had liver mets for 4 yrs.

I don't think this is serious. You have a general pain that i feel could just be IBS. Your doctor is likely to say this too. This does not really mean you have IBS but this label is given to undiagnosed and chronic stomach pain. Live long and prosper dude!