Am desperate for help & advice. 10 days ago I had the second attack of my mystery problems, resulting in 10 days in hospital with no diagnosis on discharge. I have an aching pain in my upper abdomen, this varies in duration and severity and feels almost like a bruise. Eating exacerbates it as does standing. Over a couple of months the severity and frequency grow until the pain is unbearable and I vomit yellow bile continuously necessitating hospital admission. And after a week on a drip + anti emetics and steriods with no food, it calms down and I'm discharged! The pain is now starting to build up again and I fear yet another admission is on the cards but we are still no closer to a diagnosis. Barium meal showed no obstruction and lower abdominal CT was clear. I do have abdominal adhesions but that pain is NOT the same. I also have Sjogrens and a Urostomy. I feel at my wits end, permanently exhausted and run down. ANY suggestions would be more than welcomed! It

Hello Jayne

Has your liver enzymes and pancreatic panels been checked? Were there anything elevated or out of the range?

What about your gallbladder?

I don`t know what exactly an Urostomy is, maybe silly question.

I hope you get your health back.

Best regards.

Thanks. A Urostomy is like a colostomy in that you wear a bag. In my case I have no bladder. Gallstones checked and negative. Liver enzymes ok. Not had pancreatic enzymes done - will contact GP to arrange. Many thanks & Blessings.