I've had stomach ache every morning now for almost a year. I often get the pain during the day as well. After having it this long i am at my wits end.

I had an upper GI endoscopy last week to rule out ulcers and nothing was found, came back "normal". So i have no idea what this pain is and why i am getting it. 

I've had an ultrasound to rule out gallstones as i also get dull aching in the upper right part of my abdomen almost daily. A small fluid filled liver cyst was found there though which may be the slight pain there. 

It's the stomach ache that is the nightmare. Every day with out fail it's there. I rarely eat late at night. I can eat nothing after my main meal at 530pm and still wake up with the stomach ache. I'm often feeling bloated or have heart burn too. 

Does anyone else get this? Anything you have tried that has helped?

My 19 year old son has been having same symptoms with no answers. I have been searching for the cause and have to wonder if gmo food could be the link. It's in 90% of our corn now so very hard to avoid as corn syrup is in about everything. The studies done this year show severe stomach inflammation in pigs fed just gmo grains. My son is going gmo free now. Read up on it for yourselves and you can see the autopsy photos of the pigs stomachs, compared to pigs not fed gmo's.

I'm sorry your gastroenterologist didn't look a bit deeper into your endoscopy results or actually try to find the cause for your stomach pain, esepecially if you had problems with heartburn and bloating back then. Heartburn or acid refulx can damage both your stomach and esophagus causing GERD or gastritis. At that wisit or later, did you had any tests done for your gallbladder? Like the ultrasound for gallstones, for example.

Another thing is, if you still dont feel relief from either of these symptoms you might want to get tested for allergies, obviously, the ones food related first, and have another GI tact specialist's opinion. 

I am having the same problem and just had my upper GI today, which was normal...I am fed up with feeling sick very morning. Just wondering if you ever found what was causing yours..