My son has severe ear pain. Paine gets worse when he is: by touching or moving the ear, or chewing. I must tell you that he has ear pain with bad smell. Please tell me what these symptoms indicate. What is treatment for disease which my son has?

Hi! The symptoms which your son has can be caused by otitis externa. If you think your child has otitis externa, it would be a good idea to have her ears checked by a doctor. Doctor will be able to look inside the ear canal, see if the ear canal needs cleaning, and prescribe drops or antibiotics for the infection if needed. Eardrops often need to be used several times a day for about a week, or longer if the infection keeps coming back. Cleaning the ear canal should only be done by a doctor, who can see inside clearly and use special instruments to do the cleaning.
Your doctor may need to place a cotton wick into the ear canal to help carry the drops to the infected area. The pain of otitis externa can be bad. You could give your son paracetamol or ibuprofen