Hello, I suffer with chronic sinus infections and have had several MRI's. I have been on and off anitbiotics for months now. Recently my ears have felt stuffed, which I have felt before with the sinus infections. Lately though, I have experienced severe ear pain deep inside the ear and in the ear canal. I will wake in the morning with my right ear canal completely swollen closed. It sometimes will remain closed thoughout the day. I can tell that the ear canal is very dry as it is usually dry and flakey. I also experience a good amout of fluid coming from my ear. I have been to my doctor who has told me that it is nothing to worry about. Just allergy and the dry weather. However, I experience these symptoms year round. I am asking you for your medical opinion so that I may understand better and make a decision about whether to see a specialist. I am very tired of the problems with my sinuses and ears and I want to get very aggressive about my treatment so I can start to enjoy life.

you have swimmers ear.

This could be an infection of the tooth, did you ever have a root canal on that side of your mouth?