Hello. I'm 22 year old female and about two years ago I become a young mother.
I really don’t want to talk a lot about my self but I'm very satisfied how things are going with my little son.
We haven’t had any serious health problems and I'm enjoying in family life. But, about two or three days ago he started to cry much more that he usually does.
In the beginning I didn’t know what could be the cause but later- I realized that it is something about his ear. What could be the cause of this earache? Could it be something serious and should I take him to see his GP or wait for this to resolve by it self!?

Hello. I don’t know why you didn’t take him to see a doctor immediately- that was definitely the logical move!
Anyway, I will tell you more about possible causes of earache. You see, two most common reasons for earache are infection of the outer ear- otitis externa and infection of the inner ear- otitis interna!
I really doubt that we are talking about otitis externa because in most cases it occurs after skin infection of the outer ear or ear canal which is very visible. So, second and probable option is otitis interna!
It is caused by the infection of the middle ear and could be very serious because of the severe earache and hearing loss it can create.
Get immediate attention from your doctor.