Hello. I am very worried about my son because he is suffering great pains coming from his left ear. It all started with a fever and chills and feeling of pressure in his left ear.
I took him to a doctor and described him symptoms but thought it was simple flu because it can sometimes radiate pain in ear.
He prescribed his some antibiotics which definitely didn’t help my son. Ear pains were just getting stronger day by day. Pains are located in his middle ear not on the outside part.
I don’t know what to do? I'm sure that it has nothing to do with flu.
What could be the cause of his pains?

I believe you are right and that this has to have something with primary ear problem. You must forgive your doctor because these symptoms are often mixed up. You see, principal symptoms of ear pains beside the pain fever, chills and a feeling of fullness and pressure in the affected ear
What could be the cause of his ear pains?
There are several conditions that can hit his ear such as infection of the middle ear called Otitis Media or some Eustachian Tube dysfunction.
You should contact doctor again and ask for some careful examination of the ears and physical examination. Most common treatment of Otitis media is bed rest, pain killers and local antibiotics.