Its started two days ago, i had a earache i thought it would go away the next day but i still have it, and now the pain had spread to my head, so as of now i have pain in my head and ear. i dont know what it might be, i need help asap! :'(

I'm not a doctor but I recommend going to one because it could be an ear infection or swimmers ear, and those only get worse.Ear infections are one of the most common reasons parents take their children to the doctor. While there are different types of ear infections, the most common is called otitis media, which means an inflammation and infection of the middle ear. The middle ear is located just behind the eardrum.Swimmer's ear is occasionally associated with middle ear infection (otitis media) or upper respiratory infections such as colds. Moisture in the ear makes the ear more prone to infection from water-loving bacteria such aspseudomonas. Other bacteria, and rarely, fungi, can also cause infection.In other words, they hurt.