Hi, fullness in both of my ears started about four months ago. I thought it will pass on its own, but it didn’t happen. I am concern that it’s only going to be worse. What should I do?

Hi, I have fullness in only one ear. I went to a doctor, and he gave me some decongestants. I am waiting to see an improvement, but it isn’t happening. My friend who is the ENT doctor told to breathe in steam, but I don’t see how could it help me. I have fullness in my ears, not in my nose. But I will try it anyway, because I have nothing to lose. You should try it too. The doctor told me that the cause of my ear fullness would be easier to find, if I had some more symptoms like runny nose, ear numbness, cough or dizziness. Then he would know if this was caused ear wax, ear wax, otitis externa, or something like that. But I’m not so concerned because the ear fullness is one of the most common symptoms in the otolaryngological field.