have had a pain in the temple that comes and goes, neck sore, and left ear and surrounding area sore for about a month...it's scaring me and bothering me too...in the past have had flashes in eyes like a migraine but no severe headache...have been to ENT...any advice?

Well,

It seems to me like you are having some sort of an infection in your body. The thing is that most of these infections are minor and our body is able to fight them but it doesn’t mean that they will not come back. The thing is that you need to treat the infection totally to avoid any reoccurrences in future. Have you used any medication during these periods? In my opinion you should use antibiotics and try to boost your immune system to avoid problems. Have you had any ear infections? I am asking this because earaches are usually caused by ear infection and they often happen in children as well.

Good luck,

Karel

what is your age/ Giant cell arthritis can cause this. see a neurologist and he will try steroids, which might fix it in less than a week. worth a try,