Hey, I'm 20 years old and for the past few months I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. First, I have been having some headaches, usually dull pain that varies. It mainly feels like my head is under pressure, being squeezed in a vice. Other times it's a tingling feeling on my forehead. The pain is on and off and sometimes when I stick my finger in my ear it feels better. Another symptom which may not be related is muscle spasms in my legs and arms. The spasms don't last very long but they have been occurring more frequently. Lastly, I have been have a sore/stiff neck that doesn't affect any movement. Also, sometimes there is a weird pulsating feeling the lasts for a second that worries me.

What could these symptoms be caused by? thanks

Let me make a guess. Your headache may have been migraine. Muscle spasms in your arms and legs may have been due to electrolyte imbalance. You need to have a blood profile test done to check on your electrolyte levels and your kidney function. Your sore stiff neck and pulsating feeling may have been related to migraine.

I found this woman who has similar symptoms and I feel she better describes them. Please read below and let me know what you think.

Hello I am a 32yr female (identical twin). Last year April of 2004 was first symptoms. First of all I have had anxiety and panic disorder for 11yrs.(history). I woke up one day and had this aweful headache which is in the base of my head but feel like in brain. Pressure,like sqeezing my brain, pain deep protruding, cold stiking feeling throughout my brain. Dizziness,faint feelings,also goes to this spot in my spine which hurts and makes me feel weird. Like i can feel my nerves in my spine(crawling feeling). i have heart palpitations,tremors. Have had these headaches for almost a year. Had mri,brain,spine,blood test from ,thyroid. hiv,hepatitis,cbc,sed-rate,ana,stress test,lupus. (alot of them) all normal. Then started to have new symptoms after 4months, flu-like symptoms fatigue,weakness,muscle spasms which are annoying. They are all over my body not in one specefic area. They just appeared just like the headache.(which I have everyday). I do get weakness and have lost weight. One day it is my upper arms and shoulders that ache and feel weak then next day my lower part aches,weakens. Also adding i developed hypoglycemia which has become alot worse. I used to beable to drink beer but now I cant have very many. But it feels like something is causing it (underlying). The weakness in my body feels like (example): In the morning when you try to squeeze your hand, that funny weak feeling. I dont have problems with speech,walking,cordination. Just deep depression,mind cloudy,anxiety,not feeling like me.

I have had all these identical symptoms for four months now, please tell me your condition has improved? i don't think i could bare to live like this anymore. im in pain 24/7 this is torture. im going through sevre depression because of this. please someone give me hope and or any medication i could take.

Thanks
Neil.

Have you had any spine injuries?Does your job have you sitting a lot?And how's your posture?Have you seen a chiropractor or neurologist?I had these symptoms as well,Some days it ranged from dull neck pain like a pinching in the tissue and others it was just like all the symptoms I have heard,now lets get started the part about the head in a belt or vice is called a Cervicogenic headache and is a extremely common form of "tension" headache, associated with muscle tension or alignment problems in the neck or shoulders.
I still get pain every once in awhile so I see a chiropractor during those times for a adjustment also I have to try to correct my posture by sitting better.
Also the nerves in your body have a lot to do with where you feel pain the nerves in the neck can affect how your stomach feels(flu like)or even give you the feeling that their is a strap around your head if the spine is pressing on them or you have a herniated disc .
Well I hope this helps I know how scary this is especially if you live alone with no one to talk to about this but I will say that it may help to see a Chiropractor or neurologist it helped me and I hope it will help you.