I have had cronic reoccuring kidney infections for almost ten (10) years. I had a tumor removed from my spinal cord and have had to use a cather ever since. I know that that the cather is the reason for the infections, so no need to address that. My question is, the last two years or so I have started having migrains and ear aches about two or three days after my kidney starts to hurt. My infections start out with my urine smelling VERY bad, then my left kidney starts to hurt REALLY bad (it is always my left never my right), then two days later the right side of my head and my ear starts to hurt, then if I dont take pain meds it turns into a migraine and I can end up in the ER. I have been to my GP, the ENT, my urologist and a neurologist, none can tell me what the problem is, or give me meds to fix it. Can any one help?

Thanks so much,
Kim

I don't know what's causing the problem, but I used to get reoccurring bladder infections until I started taking ASAP from American Biotech Labs. It works wonders against abnormal bacteria. You can buy it at most health food stores.

However, if you want to take it, talk to your doctor first. You have extensive medical treatment that requires that you talk to your doctor before you start taking another supplement.

Hi Kim, I have had recurring UTI's for the last 10-15 years but the last one, my urine also smelled very bad and I went to dr and he prescribed macrodantin for 10 days. I went back after 10 days and I still had blood, pus, bacteria in urine and dr did culture and now he told me I had kidney infection and I have had migraine for 6 days now. The pain is on the left side of my head and my neck hurts also. this time he prescribed levaquin for 10 days. dr said if the head and neck pain do not go away in a week of so he will have me tested for meningitis. i wish i knew why we are experiencing migraines with kidney infections. let me know if you get any answers. i will do the same for you. good luck.