Hello. I'm 20 years old and I think I have developed some very serious ear problem.
It all started about two days ago with a mild earache!
I though it couldn’t be anything serious but I was deeply wrong!
Yesterday I started to suffer from fever, vomiting and hearing problems. I'm afraid to contact any doctor over this because I don’t know what he will find. What surprises me the most is that I didn’t leave the house for last seven days because I was studding all the time. So, I don’t know what could be the cause!
Can someone please tell me what could be the cause of this strange and very serious earache.

I really don’t want to frighten you but I suggest you not to loose a minute more. I'm pretty sure that we are talking about middle ear infection called otitis media!
I don’t know how much do you know about this condition but it can be rather serious.
Many things can cause is such as blockage of the Eustachian tube during a cold, allergy, or upper respiratory infection. We shouldn’t forget about the possible presence of bacteria or viruses that can lead to the accumulation of fluid in ear. If discovered early otitis media can be cleared up with proper medication and home treatment.

dont worry its nothing! just a flu or something! but go see a doctor