Okay, I'm a married 20yr old and my husband has been begginggggg me for a baby since early last month. I got my last period around the 15th of the month, and haven't gotten it yet this month so seeing as its already the 22nd, I'm pretty late. I did however take a pt on the 20th and it came back negative yet I still haven't gotten my period and have been feeling really weird lately. I canNOT stand the smell of broccoli, which used to be one of my favorite veggies; I have been having period like cramps and soreness in the lower abdominal region for over a week now; I eat ALL THE TIME and it's driving me crazy; been getting random cravings; headaches every other day or so; I'm always exhausted like I'd ran a marathon or haven't slept for days when in reality I'd just slept for 14 hours and sit around the house all day; everything has been pissing me off, including my neighbors; and I'll wake up after an hour or so of sleep to go pee in the middle of the night. What is going on?!

I also just this morning started having a light pinkish discharge that only appears when I wipe after peeing which I know isn't my period because I always start and end with a heavy flow.

Hi Georgia,

You could be quite in tune with your body as usually these symptoms don't start so early on in pregnancy (not saying you are pregnant - don't know).

The pinkish discharge could be implantation bleeding but again we won't know yet. You might be able to test in a week or two and get results on a pregnancy test. Remember with testing that you want to use the first urine of the day as it will have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone HCG.

I hope this helps and good luck.