So I stopped taking birth control a little over a month ago and a few times my boyfriend and I have had sex, the condom broke and we also have had unprotected sex with pulling out and I havent gotten my period, I sometimes have a strange random white-ish discharge, awful cramping every so often and some bloating. I also just had a baby a little over three months ago and I've heard and read that it's pretty easy to get pregnant again after. I'm kind of afraid to go buy a test just yet, does it seem like another pregnancy?

Let's see now... you've just had one kid...you were on birth control, but you stopped... you've used the condom with your bf but it broke...and you sometimes have him pull out.... sounds like you want to get pregnant.

Now you're asking if it sounds like you're pregnant again.
If you aren't already, you soon will be...
You're not practicing birth control of any reliability.
You're just hoping that you don't get PG.

I wasn't asking for you to tell me what it sounds like I do or dont want to do, I was just looking for someone to maybe give me their outlook on if my symptoms would have a high chance of me being pregnant or not. And by sometimes i meant whenever we do not use a condom, he does pull out.