I am 21 years old and have been having unprotected sex with my husband for the past month using the "pull-out" method. I had my last period on Sept. 4 which lasted for about 6 day. I usually have my period for about 5-7 days but ever since I got off birth control about a year ago it has been very irregular. On Oct.1 I thought i got my period because I saw a large red spot of bood on my underwear. For about a week following I continued to spot but it never got any heavier. On the contrary the spotting turned into a light pinkish, blowish discharge until it just stopped. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or is it possible that, that was my period? I took a preg. test on Oct. 8 and it was negative.

Hi, I know this was posted a while ago but I am now having the same thing. I am on the pill and have been for many years. Last week I missed a pill but took the next ones as normal. I am now on my 7 day break and my period is due this week - however - LAST week I had a small amount of blood which was a pinkish brown colour, this has continued for the past 3-4 days now. I'm not sure if this is my period or not or if there is a problem.

I took a pregnancy test which came up as negative but I may have taken it a bit too early. I'm going to take another test later in the week to double check but I don't know if there is anything else I should think of or be concerned about?

I'm also experiencing lower back pain, headaches, nausea and at night time I keep going hot then cold.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

I missed my jab and had my period and got it a week later and thought it was an odd kind of brighter red then it turned pinkish brown and then got yellowish white discharge. i thought i might have been pregnant but i have had 4 negatives. it sounds like lachia the thing that you get after birth as i read in a book. was thinking maybe it could be a very early miscarriage but really not sure..
EEK!! Need to know whats up!! %-)

I have 2 kids, I had 2 full blown periods with my first child, and a short, but other than that, normal period after getting pregnant with my second child. The discharge you may be experiencing could be the formation of your mucous plug. With my first child, I didn't get a positive result until 12wks of pregnancy. I find out 'cause I had severe back pains, and ER did an ultrasound. The bt came out negative there. With my second child, I was 6wks b4 I was able to get a positive result at home. I recommend waiting another week or so and taking another test. If it still comes out negative, then I would go see a doctor.

i am 21 yrs old and i had unprotected sex on 3rd day of my period with pullout method and now after 2 weeks i am having bleeding for 4 days early it was brownish blood but afterwards it was red what is it implantation bleeding ,early periods,or ovulation bleeding else some infection.i am not taking any kind of pills help me

lol i am also expericing the same kinda thing but as per my knowledge implantation bleeding normlly occurs 6 to 12 days after ovulation means 22 to 25 days before your periods starts