I was playing a around and with a syringe I sucked up my cum and pushed it back down. I am still a virgin.if I am pregnant my parents would kill me .so is it possible to get pregnant with your own cum? (I am female)

Health Guru
No its not as you need male semen to impregnated your egg

What if you are a boy and u cum and went inside your butt

That my possible for a guy to get pregnant

No you can not

Thanks that really helped

Why my girlfriend get pregnant her own self by her own semen?

How it's possible?
Is that true?
Sir i need answer please

Actually if a guy gets an artificial womb put in and he has artificial eggs and some type of sperm he can have a baby. When the baby is due he would have to have a c-section

I don't think it was her own semen, is either your semen or she's cheating on you....

No and i am a female. Girls need a certain type of semen so thats why a man have sex with a girl instead of a girl pushing down her own semen to create a baby. Your body is clever to know which semen gender it is from.

It is impossible for a boy to get pregnant or I don't think you could get pregnant by getting cum in your butt anyway

It is impossible for a male to become pregnant. They don't have the anatomy for that to happen.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED THAT I WOULD GET PREGNANT AFTER DOING THAT

I'm 13 I did the same thing so I'm not preggers

Dude, in no way can a man get pregnant but know the world know ur gay