Hello, guys. My mother suffers from constipation. I know that this is very hard for her. Her cousin suggested her to try fixing this in a natural way. She was referring to plums. Can eating plums help in getting rid of constipation? I would be very curious to find out the answer for this.

Hello to you too. Fresh plums are great. They are filled with minerals and very healthy. They act as a mild laxative. They also relieve form gas. They are great for cleansing your intestines. Your mother should definitely try with plums. But, if she hasn’t got results in few weeks, she should visit doctor. Her symptoms may be more serious than you think. I hope everything will be all right.

Yes! Plums help me like nothing else. Unlike prunes and a lot of other things they recommend for constipation, you need tons of water for them to work at all. Having 2 plums completely cleans me out.