I've suffered with cronic constipation most of my life. I've been to doctors who prescribed the laxatives. I currently have to drink diet green tea or take more laxatives to have a movement.

In the past, I have gone to the emergency room because of lower pain in the abdomen. I got to a point where I could not hardly get out of bed. I had lots of test and x-rays, but no results or solutions. I've tried to offset this type of pain by taking laxatives.

Sometimes I get busy and forget after three or more days that I have not had a movement. I then result to the teas etc. to have one. If I don't take anything, I might go for days or weeks without a movement. I never get or have the urge to go. I just remember (hopefully not too late) that I had not had a movement in several days. I have a stomach that protrudes, but I never really get bloated or pass a lot of gas.
Please help.

Hi deemac,

I'm not sure what your question is, so i'll assume you're after general advice on how to cope with it.

First, you should try not to take laxatives oftern, as they'll mess up the natural way your body passes the poo.

The biggest factor in constipation is lack of fluids and fibre. Make sure you're intaking at least 4 pints of water a day, more if you can. Eat brown bread have an high bran cereal for your breakfast. Swap any fatty foods you're eating for less fatty ones. Burgers for example, can be exchanged for meat free option, such as quorn.

Speak to your GP, and ask have a colonic. You can either goto hospital for them or do it at home (with over the counter kit). This will give you a fresh and clean start. You should try not to use the laxative tablets after for the first week as your intestines will need to repopulate with the normal bacteria that help break down the foods and interact with the bile.

You may also want to ask your GP to take a blood test for gallbladder stones. If you have a blockage in the gallbladder you won't be producing much, if any bile. This can give you the lower pain in the abdomen, as well as pains in the chest and just below the heart, usually on the left side at the bottom of the ribs. If you have feedback of bile, it can affect the liver and kidney as well.

Try hydrocolonic
It cleans you right out the healthy way

when you wakeup in the morning try to drink at lest 3 glass of quit warm water and try to use fresh fruit and vegitble and go for exersise and dnt miss to go on wslking