Yes, it is possible that Castor oil might help with pregnancy. But I would strongly advise her not to take that medication. She is already having a complex pregnancy because of her blood pressure. Use of this medicament could possibly bring more harm to her and the baby. I think we should leave the matters in the hands of the doctor who led her pregnancy.

I will say that senna is a very effective laxative but will not affect your weight much. It is important for you to try with some other way to regulate your weight. This would include a healthy diet and physical activity. With exercises, you would speed up intestines movement which would decrease the possibility of constipation occurring.

Hallo,
Senna tea is helpful for weight loss because it helps your digestive system to work better. The thing is that this tea helps your digestive system maintain healthy process and it also acts like natural laxative. SO as you can see you can really lose weight if you use senna tea. The fact is that most people like to use senna tea while they exercise because just drinking senna tea won’t give you big results, so you need to do some exercises as well. You should also eat lighter food, try to find a diet with lighter food list. I would suggest green saldas and lean proteins. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen