i have recently had a salpingectomy (left fallopian tube removed) due to an eptopic pregnancy. How soon can i get pregnant again if i can? has anyone else been able to concive after one of these?

I had my left tube removed in March due to an ectopic pregnancy. I was 7 weeks along. I still have yet to concieve again. The doctors told me to wait at least 2 cycles before my husband and I should try again. The doctors also said that my cycles should "re-set" itself. They were always right on shedule before, but now they are so irregular. Any theories on this??

hi peeps,ive also had my right tube removed due to an ectopic,and i waited 4-5 months to try again and i actually concieved within 2 months so yes you can still get pregnant,loads of people have done it so theres no reason you cant,good luck xx

i too has had a etopic pregnancy which I had to have my left fallopian tube removed. but i have yet to conceive. I had tube removed in Jan.06 Is there anyone who has conceived after having that done

I don't know if this will help or not but i also lost my left tube due to an ectopic pregnancy in july 98 unfortunately it took me 2 years to get pregnant again and then i miscarried. I do have a 9 year old so i know i can get through a pregnancy but as of yet have had no luck since the miscarriage in 2000. My husband and i are currently with a specialist and have been told that because of losing the left tube our chances of concieving are cut in half so the best advice i would have is try for a few months and if you have no luck go see a specialist and get put on Chlomid and maybe metformin too if the chlomid alone doesn't work after a few cycles. It will greatly increase your chances. Sorry for your loss and good luck... :-D

Im so happy i lucked up on this site and saw this question I also had an ectopic pregancey in oct of 2005 after this ordeal i found out i was 4 months preg on feb 13th so it is very possible and dont worry it just may take time one good one is good enough to get the job done <33333333

Mel

yes it will happen the most that I can tell you is to have patients I had my rt tube removed due to and atopic pregancy over 20yrs ago, and I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy on feb 03, 2012 @ the age of 40. which came as a great suprise. God Bless.