I go to the health fair in my town every year. This year I got my tests back, today & am a bit freaked out. ALL my liver enzymes are high. 

Alkaline Phosphatase, Normal 33-115--- MINE-154 
AST, Normal 10-30--- MINE 46 
ALT, Normal 6-40--- MINE 134 
GGT, Normal 3-55--- MINE 279 

I've had a slightly elevated ggt for the past 5/7 years, since I had gallbladder surgery, but not any of the others. I was put on an antibiotic for my first ever UTI the week before my health fair tests... So I was on Macrobid, which did nothing for the uti, my last macrobid was a day & a half before the blood tests. The day before the blood tests I was put on Cipro. I also take Pristiq for mild depression & genralized anxiety disorder. Could these medications have caused the jump in my liver enzymes? I drink a glass of wine just a couple nights a week with dinner...I'm not a big drinker & didn't drink any alcohol for several nights before the test. I'm 40 year old female & have no other symptoms. I work out almost everyday...so I'm active & pretty healthy. I do have an appt Wednesday to discuss my tests results. 

Thanks for anyone's' insight.

No they would not cause it. You need to get in with your doctor ASAP

I actually was told by the dr they could elevate those...

But I just found out today I tested positive for hep c. I have no idea how I would have gotten it, since it's transmitted through blood.. I've never done any illegal drugs in my life. I'm married & monogamous with a child. The only way I could have gotten it is from medical or dental procedures. :( I'm very stressed & depressed & in shock!!!

I had my gall bladder removed twelve years ago, and have not had any abnormalities on tests and I am not systematic of any bile duct problems. I am suffering from debilitating fatigue and sleep disruptions. I do not drink alcohol or even caffeine; though I do admit to a love of root beer I take Cymbalta for fibromyalgia and Neurontin for Neuropathy in my feet. I also take 8mg of Diluadid for the Fibromyalgia and RA. My liver panels are fine my Thyroid and Pituitary are fine. Does anyone else have a similar situation?

My GGTs are 635 all my liver functins test have been climbing I have dilation of intra and extra hepatatic bile duct into my pancreatic head. I found that a hemo/oncol Drs are better than going to a GI they are cancer and blood Drs you should have your blood studied. I just got a hemo and can't wait to see what he has to say. Good luck and God bless us Relax sure u will be fine