How important is the level of liver enzymes? Which one of them can be most serious when elevated?

Enzymes are special proteins that help the body break down and metabolize other substances. Liver function tests often include gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT); alanine aminotransferase (ALT or SGPT); aspartate aminotransferase (AST or SGOT); and alkaline phosphatase (ALP). ALT and AST enzymes are producing energy; if elevated, they point to the liver disease caused by alcohol (hepatitis, cirrhosis). Increased ALP level may indicate a bone disease, or can come from placenta, during the woman's pregnancy. Finally, the elevated GGT indicates to the liver disease and the infectious mononucleosis. The comparison of these enzymes is the best marker of the origin of the disease. For example, if ALP level is high, and GGT is normal, then there must be something wrong with the bones.

My blood shows alkaline phosphatease 55 (normal range 25-150)
my AST(SGOT) 65 (normal range 0-40)
My ALT (DGPT) 72 (Normal range 0-40)
I do not drink or smoke, I recently had the flu?? any thoughts

I just got my lab result back from the Dr, and he said that my liver enzymes is high, over a 100, he said that last year it was was normal. I notice I have lost 8 to 10 pounds from my weight 127 to 124..now 115 pounds. What's going on with my liver?? I'm scared at .
I don't use drug, or drink alcoholic heavily.. Every now and then, I will have a glass... if I'm hanging out with friends...