Did anyone every tried ephedrinep57?
How effective is it? Any adverse effects?

I have tried it and it definitly works. It has 10mg of ephedrine in it which is the legal does. Just make sure you eat a low calorie diet and exercise adn you will get great results! You cant just take a magical pill you need to combine it with a healthy lifestyle and dont exceed the recommended dosage.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

You can't get it in California. ??? The site takes you all the way through, get's your card information and then tells you you can't buy it, but would I like to try a different version of it. It's a bit suspect to me.

I think teh California state law bans it for some reason. Try to get a friend out of state to order it and ship it to you.

I dont think you can get it in cali.. have a friend out of sata order it for you.