Hello, guys. I must admit that I have gained a lot of weight lately. My friend suggests me to try Sida Cordifolia. I must admit that I haven’t heard about this product before. Has ANyone used this as a fat burner? I would appreciate all your suggestions and replies. Thanks. Bye!

Hi to you too. Sida Cordifolia has been used for many conditions. Some of them are: bronchial asthma, flu, chills, nasal congestion, headache, edema, lack of perspiration, etc. It is great to combine it with exercises to burn some fat. Some people combine it with Guarana, White Willow Bark and exercise, but I haven’t tried this combination. It also contains ephedrine. It is regarded to be a weaker stimulant of central nervous and cardiovascular system. You should talk to a professional trainer or a doctor. They would know more details about this. Sorry I don’t. Good luck!