Hello guys. I hope you can help me out. One of my colleagues (and very good friend of mine) has a very big problem with obesity. She told me that she tried every single diet in the world and she hasn’t lost even a pound. She is very sad because of her extra pounds and she thinks that she can’t do anything about it. She feels helpless. I tried to explain her that she must keep trying but she is devastated.

I decided to help her and find a solution for her problem. I think that T-tapp workout DVD will certainly help her. Do you know how can I purchase this DVD?

Hey  SabrinaD. You are such a nice friend and colleague. I am so touched with your gesture. Your colleague is happy to have you as a friend. I am glad that I can help you. My sister owns a T-tapp workout DVD which is really helping her. I mean, she learned how to burn “back fat” throughout the day, how to increase bone density without weights. She also  learned the 3-minute move that helps balance hormones and drop blood sugar 58-62 points and how to correct knee, hip and lower problems even when not exercising.

I hope it will help your friend to lose pounds. My sister has ordered it online, on Amazon I think.

Hello girls

I agree with Julietteee, you are such a nice person SabrinaD. I hope you will manage to “live up” your friend and also to help her lose her extra pounds. I have heard only good things about the T-TAPP program so hopefully it will work for your friend too.

About purchasing, I think that this T-TAPP dvd can be ordered just online. Maybe that is the simplest way. You just need your credit card and internet access. I am not sure about Amazon (which Julietteee suggested you) but I am pretty sure that you can order a dvd on E-bay.