Hello. I am using Thermalean for a while now. I have some great results. My body fat is reduced to minimum, and I am still taking it just to keep in shape. A friend of mine asked me if I can give him whatever it is that I am taking. I said sure, why not, and I ordered him a bottle. I just did that without thinking much about it, and now it came to me that it might be a bad idea. I am aware that Thermalean contains Ephedrine. And I am also aware that ephedrine combined with caffeine might not be a good idea for some people. Can anybody tell me which groups of people are not allowed to use Thermalean?

Hi Mad_Hatter. Are you also aware that Thermalean has been banned by the FDA, just like all the other supplements containing Ephedrine + caffeine? Don’t you think there might be a good reason for that?

If you ask me nobody should be allowed to use it. You can’t even imagine the side effects it can have. Did you know that a combination of Ephedrine and caffeine can be fatal for people who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure and diabetes? Well, it can. And it wouldn’t be happening for the first time.  

Please be careful with this product and inform your friend about the side effects.

Yes, that is true. I can confirm everything that Regina_Phalange said. If until now you didn’t have any health problems because of Thermalean, that does not mean you won’t encounter some in the near future.

And I am amazed by your bud. Looks like he couldn’t care less about his health.

As for your question, I think I may have an answer that is more specific.

Here you go- Everyone who has or once had: heart problems, pheochromocytoma (serious gland disorder), hypertension, glaucoma (serious eye disorder), diabetes, enlarged prostate, thyroid disease, anxiety and restlessness,  is not allowed to use Thermalean because Ephedrine deteriorates these conditions.