Hello! I am 23 year old female and would like to know about ephedrine ban? The fact is that I was planning on taking ephedrine supplements but after long search for it I figured out its banned. I was thinking ephedrine would help me in controlling my weight and performing my athletic abilities but I faced the ephedrine ban. Why?

I don't think you would find it because it is totally ephedrine ban. As much as I am informed only 10mg of this herb might kill a man so that's why you have this ephedrine ban. And don't try to find it on some irregular ways for I know few people have done it and for they didn't know at what doses it was safe taking ephedrine so the only result they gained was heart attack, but there are also bunch of other ephedrine side effects such as stroke and even sudden death. So it is better not to take any such products for that way you risk to face a serious health condition. And anyway at your age you don't need any of such products I think you might controlling your weight just by eating regular and taking only healthy food combined with regular work outs. You simply don't have any reason good enough for taking ephedrine and keep in mind that ephedrine ban is on for a real strong reason that might be affecting your health condition.