Hi, I am overweight and need to lose 5 kilos, so I was wondering if it is possible not to change diet and to lose weight only through exercise?

Hi, I do a lot of dieting, my sister says I’m always on diet. From my experience, the best way is to combine diet and exercise, because when your calorie intake decreases and you spend more calories due to physical exercise, lose of weight ill be more effective. You can stimulate yourself by monitoring your progress. You need to do some aerobic activities to stimulate your metabolism and burn fats accumulated in fat tissue. In my opinion, combination of running, jogging or fast walking depending on your current state of physical condition, and workout in a gym with exercises chosen to reshape specific part of the body (most critical) would give the best results.

It's defenitely true that control our eating style (or diet) should be combined with exercise to get the best results.
But you may also try some herbal supplements, as I did.
The product I've tried is a tea coz i like drinking tea as water. Green tea is better. My family are consuming it, as well as my close friends. They are all satisfied.
For your recommendation, the product I chose is Java Slim Tea. You may order it via their website www.mydailyweightloss.com

Good luck for you then!