I was reading something about the women's fitness thing and there is a big issue on ma hueng or Xenadrine, but I figured out that is the same thing. Well, at the bottom it said it contained ephedra. As I know it is dangerous, but what does it do exactly?

I've taken a diet pill with ephedrine and my heart was being very rapidly, I was lightheaded and dizzy, I was breaking out in cold sweats, and just felt like I was going to collapse. It scared the hell out of me. I am against those supplements Ma hueng or Xenadrine, the best thing is the old fashioned way-good diet and exercise.

Cheri's response to ephedrine is unusual and is due to a high dosage. If you are a first time user, then Xenadrine RFA-1 ephedra which has only 10mg ephedrine alkaloids per pill. Start with only 1 pill. Cheri probably took a 25mg ephedrine alkaloids pill and her body was not accustomed to such a high dosage. The only Xenadrine RFA-1 clone in the market now is the Zenalean Pro with 10mg ephedrine alkaloids from real Sida Cordifolia. You can get it here:
Ephedra Diets with Ephedrine Alkaloids are scientifically proven to burn fat, suppress appetite and energize. Beware of fake ephedra extracts sold elsewhere without the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids from years ago. What overweight women and men have learned is that for years virtually every professional bodybuilder, informed fitness expert and successful personal trainer would tell you the same thing. Whether you want to accelerate the burning of excess body fat, boost your metabolic rate, heighten your thermogenic output or increase your energy level, there is nothing stronger or more effective than the "thermogenic cocktail" of Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin (The E/C/A- Stack"). Patented formula and scientifically proven to work without diet or exercise. Beware of fakes called Ephedra Extract sold elsewhere. Only real Ephedra, Ma Huang and Sida Cordifolia has the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids. Those are the ones which have been scientifically proven to work.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed