My problem has never been sticking to a low-calorie diet, my problem has been the stress of hunger pangs that I used to get in the evening or 2 hours after lunch. I tried exercise but when you're feeling hungry, you get distracted and can't enjoy or put up with a full workout. So I decided to try phentermine supplemented with ephedrine every 2 days. I lost 10 lbs quickly - in 1 1/2 weeks with NO hunger! This was definitely the jump start I needed!

I managed to lose 22+ lbs in 2 months after my first 10 lb loss. Then I switched to a "mild" steroid (Decadurbolin) to help me with my workout and stamina. Deca works on muscle strength and very slight bulk (adequate for females) and on increase of oxygenation. It has made a noticeable difference. But it's VITAL to work out regularly with weights on Deca.

I couldn't be happier! My hunger mood swings are gone. My laziness to work out is gone. I now only sometimes use ephedrine, I hope to get off all the medications slowly in the following weeks.

Phenedrine and Ephedrine are not for everyone, esepecially for those suffering from heart and lung disease. But aside from the weight, I'm perfectly healthy so I had no problems. Deca is actually good for bone health besides building muscle. I haven't had any side effects from any of the supplements.

Btw, I got the supplements online, I'm so happy I found a source that didn't require a prescription!

A few more weeks to a perfectly flat stomach!

Let me know if you have any questions. And yes I DO referrals, but that's all I do.

Hi I was wondering how much deca you are taking and what your workouts consist of. I am 35 yrs old and also on a low calorie diet and am having trouble losing weight and thought of taking the ephedrine and phentermine together but wasnt't sure what it would do.

But if you could let me know how much of all of it your taking i would appreciate it.

THanks Krissy.

Where can I get ephedrine and phentermine?

Where do you get the 2

You used pills to loose weight and that's great. I started using ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin combo 17 years ago. I've never been able to workout without it. It will loose it's efficacy. Also you will add phentermine, and whatever else to feel/look that way always. Welcome to the world of addiction. And you will say " I can stop anytime". Try stopping. I guarantee you will be depressed. Just avoid that road if you can. Work out without stimulants. I was great athlete without it. Was introduced to the stimulant in college, could run for hours and eat whatever and be a size 2. I'm just warning you.

Have you ever taken it together Eca stack and phentermine?