Well, here is a story of my life. Some of the people will understand me, while some of them will judge me. Never mind, I am not here because of this, I am here because I want to hear your opinion about my situation and my problems.

Anyway, less than one month, I broke up with my GF. We had a nice relationship, sex was pretty good, but I have to say that I started to watch other girls and I think that this was not fair. So, I have decided to broke up with her and I did.

But after that, a lot of problems started to happen. The main problem is because, ever since that day, I can't get intimate with a girl. I think that I have erectile dysfunction. What to do? 

Hey there. It can be caused by the stress because, obviously, you are in pain and you do suffer from this whole situation. So, I generally do believe that people do understand you, so you really don't need to be worried about this whole situation.  Anyway, all you need to do is to take some time for yourself, until you are recovered from this problem totally. Also, you should stop drinking alcohol. Correct me if I am wrong, but generally, I don't know a guy who didn't reach for alcohol after a nasty break up. Right? It will be ok, those things happen all the time. 

Sure, all those things can lead to this problem, especially if you had a normal sex life before you brake up with her. I am aware that some boys generally do think that they have failed in this and that this is the main reason why the girl left. That is not so correct, but it is true that it just kills your self-confidence, which is normal. You are not the only one. In that case, if you see that you have a problem with erectile dysfunction for days or even months, you can always do something, like, you can seek for a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction and there are so many of them, so you don't have to be scared. If you need any help, feel free to ask. 

Celebrity

Generally, I think that guys find it very hard to hook up after the break-up, even if you don't want to admit that. So, I think that you are scared of having a potential sex with someone else because they believe that they will fail. Especially if you had some fails in your previous relationship, which is normal and it can happen all the time. So, you need to just put some things in your head on the proper way and I am sure that everything will be OK after that. Also, one advice worth of listening - you need to relax! 

Wait, did you even tried to be intimate with some girl after this breakup? I mean, I was not able to realize from your sentence - ever since then I can't be intimate with a girl. From this, I just can't understand have you tried this or you just know that you can't? I agree with several comments - I think that you have this break in your head that just won't let you be what you are. Maybe you still love your ex-girlfriend and you think that every next step, that every next relationship means a cheating of your ex? 

So, then? Eat! Eat all of those groceries that are good for you, that can be an amazing aphrodisiac for everyone. I think that I got bored of people writing this, telling them this, but it is true. I know so many young boys who find this actually really helpful. All you need to do is to stay focused, get rid of your everyday stress, go for a long walk that will relax you and eat all of those foods that are an aphrodisiac. I know now, that from my point of view this seems easy, but it is not. But there is one thing that you need to be - a persistent! 

I was in the same problem like you are now. I am aware that this is not pleasant. I never believed that I could be intimate with another girl after I broke up with a girl - my first girlfriend, my first sex. I believed that there is no life after this, so I convinced myself in that. Which obviously, was a mistake. So, if you ask me, I believe that this is all in your head and you need to get rid of this. Maybe it seems rough this, but as you are getting older, you will notice that sex can be only better. Get into this and enjoy. You will be just fine as soon as you get rid of this stress that bothers you.