Ok. Im 16 years old and I never have morning wood. Also recently it has been harder to get an erection, I can still get one just its not as easy as it should be, im 16 I should be getting them for no reason (I used to but now I Dont). Of course ive been worrying about this so I was looking up things about it and then looked up about not getting Morning Wood and found out its not good. I used to get morning wood when i was 14 or 15 (not very often though) but then it just went, of course I thought this must be normal so I didnt think anything was wrong.

Could I have damaged my penis while masturbating? I used to masturbate prone (which means lieing down and rubbing against something e.g pillow, hand etc) and I did that for many years but stopped it last year and started masturbating the normal way.

Or could it be ED because im finding it harder to get an erection? (Althought the morning wood stopped before I was finding it harder to get an erection)

Also can sleeping on your belly cause this? I only seem to be able to sleep on my front, I tried not sleeping on my belly last night and I didnt sleep for hours.

Also I read that it could be because I do not have enough testosterone?

I will be going to the doctors soon anyway about something else, should I ask about this then?

Thanks for your time[/url]

Ok since I posted this I stopped sleeping on my front and started to get morning erections, I got them for 3 days but havent the last couple of days. I have also found it a lot easier to get erections since so thats no longer a problem as I am no longer worried about that :-)

Just is it a problem if I dont wake up with an erection but still can get erections? Should I mention it to my doctor or am I just worrying too much?

i have the same problem. are you better now?

How are you doing now? I am 16 too with exactly the same problem ( TMS and everything )