So I woke up this morning with a softer erection than usual. I went to the bathroom and tried to make it harder, but I couldn't. My penis can get bigger, but it can't stand up like it used to. I only masturbate every 2-3 days, but I used to masturbate a lot more often before I noticed shrinkage in my penis base. (It also could've been Peyronie's because my penis is slightly curved downwards, but I decided to start playing it safe.) I don't think my masturbation habit is the problem. I have been quite stressed recently, as my school performance suddenly dropped last week. My diet is healthy, but I get minimal exercise.

At this point, I'm pretty sure it's either a lack of exercise or extreme stress, but I'm still afraid as it could also be penis base damage.

When I was excessively masturbating, I noticed my penis was starting to bend to the right at the base. It was most noticeable whenever I got an erection in my pants and it was always along the right leg. I began shifting my penis to my left leg to start balancing it out. I am very concerned about this habit now because it could've also caused this.

Which scenario (lack of exercise caught up to me, stress from school, my erection leg shifting habit) is most likely?

P.S. I am 14, if that helps.

Nevermind

It turns out I was only dehydrated

Wow I gad the same thing after I masturbated Ty btw I haven't got an erection but when I do it's pain did u feeled pain when u get and erection and before u like masturbated and all this happend