I have been battling this,,emotionally and I have lost hope...

Background:
My penis was 6.5" erect, and I used to masturbate regularly, never had problems with erections, nothing at all. However I have had slight gynaecomaestia..only slight, its coz I have had high fat body percentage, and I guess all the aromatase converts the excess testosterone into estrogen..nyway, i had no problems with my penis..Untill...

GYM INCIDENT: I vividly remember..one day when I was working on my legs in the gym, and I know which exercise caused it, it was the REVERSE LEG CURL, I pushed it too hard, and I felt a distinct cramp/pull on my back thigh, near my ***.I went home and to my shock i saw that my penis had retracted, IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED before.it was like a retracted spring and even the thickness was reduced greatly.The tip of my penis was swollen and it looked ugly and embarassing.

PROBLEMS:
1)Now that very day after working out, I woke up 8 times in the night to pee-frequent urination.The frequent urination problem continued for a good 6 months or so.and i still get a short spells of it. At times I pee in short intervals. I feel I havent peed completely.

2) My penis size is not gud.. when flaccid , it retracts any time anyplace, like its got a mood of its own. It retracts after workout and in shower, and occasionally anywhere, and when i am out working, it is almost always, permanently retracted to child proportions.

3) the wierdest of all problems: Right after I have taken a ****, my penis retracts like crazy, its the worst.This problem has been there since the very first day: the gym incident.The length and the girth is akin to baby size.I feel like killin my self.it looks so ugly, with the tip swollen, and penis shrivelled.this doesnt impact me hugely but puts so much doubt in my mind. is the bowell movement affecting blood flow..whats going on..did i rupture something during the gym incident..so it really worries me sick.

4) ever since the first day, my semen has changed, from being all white, to lumpy yellowish, especially when I havent masturbated for a while, and when its white(if i had masturbated recently)-it is not all white. it is flaky..white.

5) the erect size has gone done by an inch, I am 5" at best, its not bad, but its very soft..

6) My erections are soft.it is not what it used to be, penis points downwards and real soft erections...

7) another wierd problem, when I am in the shower and fantasizing, it seems as if my penis is trying hard to get erect but cant,the erection then is 3" at best.only when i watch porn and oill it up does it go to 5 and its still somewhat soft.

8) I have premature ejaculation issues as well, since due to anxiety, and 'checking' or running 'self diagnostic' by masturbating.

DOCTORS:

i have been to two urologists and one endocrinologist. They did the usual blood test routine, checking my T levels which came out all normal, did a semen analysis, which showed a minor drop in sperm level. One urologist noticed my veins were inflated, so thats why he sent me to do a semen analysis, he didnt do anything after that.They dismissed it off as being something in my head. when I told one urologist about the shrinking penis problem, immidiately after taking a ****, he asked me this: "how does that effect you?" . how hard is it to imagine that it causes anxiety in the paitient, when ur body does something, which it didnt used to before..anyway, that was enough for me to stop seeing doctors, and just hope it gets well on its own, and just learn to live with it.. =(

any help wud be appreciated.. i dont know what to do....I even thought about suicide many times..

You really need to keep seeing Dr.'s until someone figures this out. It sounds like an injury requiring medical intervention. Go to a new Dr. until someone helps you! Don't let the inconsiderate ones you have seen make you shy away. You go to a new one until someone does something.

I agree, you should continue seeing or seeking medical help until you find results and a solution. Some doctors are inconsiderate, as well as an inability to provide or look up new data to help the patient. I suffered many years with an issue and after 19yrs finally found out what was wrong with me. I didn't give up, if the information, diagnosis or report receive didn't make sense, I dismissed it. I knew something was wrong, I didn't know where to look or how to solve the problem, fortunately, I kept a mental log of all of my symptoms, when it started, changes that occurred, how long I'd been having the issue, any co-occurring issues, know your history, write down the information or misinformation provided by other doctors. DONT GIVE UP!!!

I hope all works well for you, please do not consider suicide or allow it to cross your mind. Sometimes we as people need evidence to prove something happened or something is wrong, but if you give up by ending your life, you can't prove your point or the doctors wrong. Continue looking, researching and living your life.

thanks guys. I m gonna visit prostatitis clinic, it has to be the prostate.

Hi rikstaker,

You could be right on prostate.  It is the only thing that could explain all the issues you have. 

As said above, keep seeing doctors and eventually you will find one that knows what he is doing.  Keep us updated and we will do all we can to help!

for what its worth, if you've ever been on SSRIs it might be Post-SSRI anhedonia

I am currently having the same issues! I seem to t hink it made be related to diet / work out pills I am taking.... Would love to chat with you and compare notes as this is freaking me out too!

wickless01 wrote:

rikstaker wrote:

Background:

PROBLEMS:

DOCTORS:

I have same problem ........how i can i solve this problm .....?pls update if u see any dcotor .....

Doctors are idiots. They can't help, likely to shove antideperessants down your throat. Which will make the dysfunction worse

you may have peyronie's disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie's_disease
this is often caused by experiencing injuries, and is somewhat similar to what you described.

ya... same prob ....... how can solve it ..?

same problemm...very annoying and devastating

Take vitamin "e" daily to help with blood circulation.  Gota Kola tablet daily for five weeks...then stop for one week and continue for 5 weeks and so on

i beleive i have the same sorts of problems, the only thing i can pinpoint is that i had received major trauma to my left testicle a direct hit with a tennis ball thrown from some distance(50 metres or so) this was the worst pain ever and happened when i was hitting puberty around 12 or 13years of age yet i still have grown to  16cms length 14 girth but it feels my testicles might be smaller but dont know .they are arond the same size as a lychee or slightly bigger then brazil nuts, i sometimes get lumpy sperm i get massive shrinkage of the testicles but i have combated penis shrinkage with a range of penis exercises ,a bathmate and ace bandage over around a month i now feel my penis getting bigger stronger but still shrinkage looms randomly striking my confidence and all symtoms as follows ..........   penis and teste shrinkage, soft erections (much better since exercising PE , bad urine flow, very tender testes, veins in sack look inflamed ihave never been to doctor about this...... answers would be cool mabe i should just go to the doctors

Omg, I have the same problem as you. I've pushed myself to hard when I did the REVERSE LEG CURL exercise & I felt like a pulled a muscle or something from the back of my thigh just like you!!! Please let me know if you have found a solution cause its killing me emotionally! Thank you